- Vector File Formats: .pdf .eps .ai
- Raster File Formats: .pdf .psd .tiff .jpg .png
Please provide us your artwork at the exact size that you would like for it to appear on your garment.
File Guidelines and Tips
- Double check everything. Twice. Then check again. Spell checks don’t always catch mistakes and we print what you send us.
- Please make sure all raster files (or linked images) are built at 300 dpi.
- Your artwork should be at the exact size you would like it to appear on your garment.
- If possible, please leave your image “unflattened.”
- Please leave the anti-aliasing option turned off if you are converting vector art to raster
- Your background color should be transparent, or match it to the apparel color in your order.
- Outline or Rasterize any layers of type because if we don’t have the font you used, our program will substitute in a font that could alter the look of your design.
To convert your text to outlines:
- In Illustrator, highlight your text, then select:
Type > Create Outlines
- In Photoshop, highlight your text layer, then select:
Layer > Rasterize > Type
If you have any questions, please contact us.